Sunday 22 May 2016

Home & Garden: Outside

As I mentioned in my previous post, I have nearly lived in my home for five years. I'm sad to say that I haven't done much to it. Not like my friends who re-decorated before they moved in. I have re-painted and my parents helped me with my garden and that's about it. Today I had a new fence erected so I now have one that can stand up on its own without support. Feels a bit grown up to start spending money on your home. Since getting my post qualifying job last year I have been thinking about things I would like to do now I have a little bit more money to spend on it. Of course I have been browsing Pinterest for inspiration and thought I would share some of my pins with you.

 
 
 


 
 
I want to neaten up the area in front of the house and have thought about planting a lavender bush for a while. I want to re-paint the house and really like the cream and grey/green colours. I know everyone moans about how slippery decking is, I still love it and would like to have it in a section of the garden. I would like to add a bit of colour and some nice scents to my borders as well as adding a comfy, relaxed seating area with lights or candles. As I've mentioned before I love the sound of running water to a water feature would be amazing!
 
What would you love to have in your garden?

No comments:

Post a Comment