Sunday 23 August 2015

My Perfect Weekend

Being back in full time employment and no longer a student has meant that the weekends are precious and much needed time off. I thought I would dedicate a post to what my perfect weekend would entail. Unfortunately, all of the things I would like to do in a weekend do not often fit into two days, or if they do I would be shattered all of the following week. So with that in mind, my perfect weekend would be at least 3 days.
Image from Pinterest
I like to start the day with a coffee, a view like this would be amazing

Image from Pinterest
I like to spend time with friends and family, catching up, drinking more coffee and eating nice food


Exploring new places, re-visiting old ones, enjoying the fresh air


Taking photos


Taking time out and watching a film at the cinema

Image from Pinterest
Having some me time, a ridiculously long shower, candles and catching up on my recorded tv programmes

Image from Pinterest
Image from Pinterest
Having an early night and snuggle up with a book

Image from Pinterest
Being inspired to write

Image from Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment