Saturday 11 July 2015

Looking Forward to Graduation


I PASSED!

I can hardly believe it, all the hard work over the last three years has finally come to a great ending. My family have celebrated both mine and my sisters successes whether big or small. I think it's important to acknowledge these times in our lives and the lives of those close to us. Earlier this year my sister also finished her hairdressing qualifications. She believes in me when I doubt myself and I believe in her. I am proud of her choices and accomplishments and above all I'm happy that she's found something that she enjoys.

My university journey ends in October at our graduation. I'm not looking forward to standing up in font of everyone and just hope I do not fall over! But I am quite looking forward to standing alongside my class mates and saying we did it! And of course wearing the traditional cap and gown, some cute cupcakes would just top it off.

Image from Pinterest

Image from Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment